Hi! everyone. Feel great to be back here. For more than a month I was away from blogging world and guess what I missed it so much. As I am here now ,Want to share a good news with you all. I got 100 followers few days back. Yay! I am super duper happy about it. Thank you so much all.
As I am in a very happy mood thought to share a sweet and sour recipe which I made with my own recipe. so It makes extra special and suits for the celebration. The sauce was little bit sour taste but when eating with sweet panna cotta bang!. It was the star here.
For Panna Cotta
- Whipping Cream 250 ml
- Fresh Milk 250 ml
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Gelatin 3 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Cold Water 1 tbs
- Boiling Water 1 tbs
For Pomegranate Sauce
- Pomegranate Puree 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp or per your taste
- Corn Flour 1 tsp
- Water 1 tbs
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let it sit for 2 minutes for gelatin to bloom. Then add the boiling water to dissolve the gelatin. Meanwhile In a large pan mix the cream,milk and sugar together and bring it to a boil on medium flame, add the gelatin mixture and stir well until combined. Add the vanilla give a quick mix and switch off the stove.
Pour the pudding mixture into ramekin cups or desired moulds and refrigerate for 1 hour on until set.
For The Sauce
Dissolve the corn flour in water and keep it aside. In a pan add the pomegranate puree and sugar, bring to a boil on medium flame and add in the corn flour mixture gradually while stiring to prevent the lumping. Cook for 1 minute or until desired consistency and switch off. let it cool completely.
When serving the panna cotta, pour the sauce over it and decorate it with some pomegranate seeds.
- If you do not like the sour taste of the sauce you can add more sugar and add some water to the puree also.
- I applied some unsalted butter to the moulds so it was easy to remove.
- If you feel hard to remove, dip the mould in warm water for 30 secs so you can Unmould it easily.
- You can use fresh cream or coconut cream instead of whipping cream.
- To make coconut cream at home, refrigerate the fresh coconut milk and take the milk layer on top with out the water below.